M/V Harefield - Repair of Simlex rudderstock
Vores referencer er på engelsk. Tilbage til oversigt.
This repair included:
- Measurement of rudder stock dimensions and of rudder stock misalignment.
- Full MP inspection of rudder stock.
- Full ultrasonic inspection of rudder stock.
- Test of tiller onto rudder stock for measuring of position.
- Manufacture of new upper end of rudder stock in S355J2G3 material with 3.2 certificate.
- Preheating and welding of upper and lower parts together according to WPS-X370 1.2.
- Post Weld Heat Treatment of welds and stress relieve according to ClassNK rules.
- Straightening of rudder stock after welding and post weld heat treatment.
- Machining of upper end and over lay of welds on rudder stock to final dimensions.
- Fitting of rudder stock cone with Tiller.
- Manufacture of stainless steel liner for rudder stock.
- Milling of keyway in rudder stock upper cone in aft position according to original drawing.
- Painting of rudder stock for corrosion protection.
- Milling of new keyway in correct position.
- Manufacture of new hardened plates for tiller forks.
- Manufacture of key for tiller in C45 material.
- Manufacture of 6 pcs. Rudder bolts in S355J2G3 material with 3.2 certificate.
Final inspection and permanent approval of the repaiur by ClassNK.